This accessibility statement applies to the Crowland Parish Council website at www.crowland.parish.lincolnshire.gov.uk
This website is run by Crowland Parish Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 400% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We monitor and audit crowland.parish.lincolnshire.gov.uk using Lighthouse to keep it accessible in line with WCAG 2.1 AA standards.
However, we know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- some links do not have a discernible name
- when increasing the font size some items overflow and maybe slightly difficult to read
- some forms used on the site do not provide clear error messages
- some forms are not hosted on an accessible platform
- some document attachments are not clearly written
- some graphics and document attachments have poor colour contrast
- some images do not have good alternative text
- some buttons are not correctly identified
- many documents are in PDF, Excel or Word format and are not accessible
How to request content in an accessible format
If you need information in a different format contact us and tell us:
- the web address (URL) of the content
- your name and email address
- the format you need (for example, audio CD, braille, BSL or large print, accessible PDF)
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
If you find problems that are not listed on this page or you think we are not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us.
If you contact us with a complaint and you are not happy with our response contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Crowland Parish Council is committed to making its websites accessible, as per the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
What we are doing to improve accessibility
We are using Lighthouse to continually identify and fix issues as they arise.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 30 December 2020. It was last reviewed on 30 December 2020.
This website was last tested on 30 December 2020. The test was carried out by Crowland Parish Council.
Last updated 30 December 2020